Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Shop till you drop – win a $250 Westfield Gift Voucher


Pets Palace is giving away a $250 Westfield gift voucher – all we want from you is to know what is the funniest, cutest or naughtiest thing you have seen your pet/s do?
The competition got the Pets Palace staff thinking about their own stories:

"Our little honey is so naughty. Whenever we give our dogs treats, she keeps hers by her side for hours and waits for the other dogs to come near her so she can tease them - she simply delights at others being fearful of her game!" Diane

"One morning I put my guinea pig in my brother’s bed to wake him up. Suddenly I heard him shout; my gunny pig decided to pee in his bed and he was awake immediately." Silke

"Once my mother was driving and half way through her journey, she realised that our cat was on the back of the cabriolet, trying to hold onto the folded roof. She immediately turned back home!" Anneli

"Every time I want to get something out of the fridge our cat gets into the fridge looking for something he can eat." Anne
"Our lovable cat, Jack knows how to 'gimme 5' he pats you on the hand and then pulls your hand towards his head for a pat." Bonnie

Click here for your chance to tell your story and win!

No comments:

Post a Comment